Saturday, June 10, 2006

Who Knew?

Part 1: Wednesday night, I'm driving with the milliner, to drop her off at some "do." We arrive at a red light, behind one of those mutha-fucking huge Lincoln Navigators. As we're waiting there, a piece of trash goes flying out of the driver's window. The hell?, thinks I. Bunch of rich fucks, they're a plague, but what are you going to do? But then! But then, another piece comes flying out, this time from the passenger window!
Fuck me, my moral indignation has been provoked. Engage the hand-brake, put the car in neutral, and go pick up the tissue by the side of the SUV, figuring those rich old fucks need to be humiliated a bit. Pick up the tissue, turn toward the passenger and declare, "Hey, you dropped something," only to realise that these rich old fucks are...
Two guys, fairly well built, in their 20s. Um, yeah, uncomfortable. Anyhow, I strut back to my car, feeling all righteous and everything. Then, rich boy driver sticks his head out and yells, "Hey! If you're not careful, that's not the only thing that's going to drop." (?) Relying on my immense knowledge of the English language, I said nothing. First, because nothing witty came to me. Second, I'm kinda shitting my pants at this point. Oh, I could have replied, "Go back to the West Island and tell your daddy that he has a nice car," but, as I said, nothing was coming to me besides "Oh, shit, I hope I don't get beat up."
What the hell were doing each throwing out tissue paper, anyhow? Mutual, um, satisfaction? It's the only thing I could think of.
Since when do young rich boys drive Navigators, anyhow?

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since it's the favored "car" of the up and coming drug lord.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger ChefNick said...

Michel, you have to be careful of these testosterone-fueled animals. You did exactly the right thing. Just walk the fuck away and understand that their personal hell is far, far worse than yours.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to wash your hands... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home