Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Horton's explosion aftermath

A long email thread I recieved from friends in Toronto. (Yes, I have friends. And yes, some of them do live in Toronto.)
  • By now you have all probably heard about the explosion and fire at a certain Toronto doughnut shop yesterday that killed the man with the gas or whatever the explosive material turns out to be.
    Is it just me, or doesn't it seem that the perfect newspaper headline would be: Man blown to (tim)bits!?
  • I can think of nothing cruller.
  • You muffin be making such jokes (that one is mine)
  • Donut try this at home.
  • Blow up the rim to win.
  • I'm glad I wasn't there. I've never cinnamon twisted like he must have been.
  • But how does exploding oneself help solve anything? Sounds like out of the frying pan and into the fritter to me.
  • I'd like a Boston Scream please.
  • At least he went out with a bagel..
  • Papers in Quebec have described the explosion as a big beigne.
  • Don't you think the papers in Quebec might be sugar coating it?
  • Two days later, the coffee may be fresh, but I don't think the remains are.
  • "Horton hears a Boom"
Thank you, thank you. Try the veal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home