Tuesday, February 07, 2006

If you're not watching...

How I Met Your Mother, then you really are missing out on something enjoyable. I've mentioned it before, this is one of the best things on the tube, Doogie Howser is all-growed up, and Alyson Hannigan rocks my world. (I'm still bitter about that restraining order, but we all have our crosses to bear.)
Anyhow, you'll get more priceless oneliners in 30 minutes than you will anywhere else. Case in point: freeze-frame high five!
And why do I mention that? Because I fully intend on using it tonight when we kick ass at trivia.

6 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. doogie howser. what a concept. whatever happened to vinnie delpino?

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh willow. i fell in love with evil willow...something about that bodice. i'll have to grab some 'mother' episodes. is it in it's first season?

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Michel said...

Ooooooo, evil willow. She could do magic on me any day, if you know what I mean. And I think you do. I'm talking about sex. Nasty, evil willow sex.
Um, gotta go.

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did someone say Doogie Howser? ;)

I hear (saw and could not believe/recognize) that "Vinnie Delpino" is the weatherman for some news channel but I can't remember which one.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Michel said...

Would it be really bad to not know who Vinnie Delphino is/was? Doogie's best friend, is that it? Didn't he go on to become Marilyn Manson, or am I confusing my sitcom sidekicks?

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

I love that show. It's weird that they are the 30-somethings of today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home