Friday, November 25, 2005

Hey, this show doesn't suck

A couple months back, I noticed a certain trend with the new crop of television shows: namely, that most of the cast of the old Buffy series had found employment: Nicholas Brendon (Xander) was cast on Kitchen Confidential (it tanked), David Boney-Ass got his own show ( I can't believe anyone thought it a good idea to give him more screen time, but that's just me.), which aired, what?, twice, Charisma Carpenter is on Veronica Mars, yada yada.
But! What I was really looking forward to was How I Met Your Mother if only because Alyson Hannigan co-stars. Hey, I've made no bones regarding my feelings about redheads. I knew that Neil Patrick Harris (I mean, Doogie Howser?) was in the show as well, which initially gave it the "ick" factor, but you know what? He's actually really good in it.
I don't know how long this show is going to last, but if you have a chance, check it out.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Dougie, go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home