Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Well, that's annoying

Just noticed that Google/Blogger has re-inserted the Nav Bar at the top of my page. The fuckers.
Went to their (awfully) written Help section, only to learn that it can no longer be removed. I like having decisions made for me as much as the next person, if not more, but this bites. Now it looks almost like a MySpace page, without the creepy stalkers.
I might just have to write a strongly worded letter to someone. Who, I don't know, but just you wait.

3 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! c'est le moment de passer à wordpress!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Michel said...

je suis déjà dans le processus.

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i`ll stalk you if you wish. :P i just had my latest ankle restraint removed by the marshal. wanna come over and see the scars??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home