Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Flies on the windscreen

There's a colony of spiders who live in my car. I know this because, every morning when I drive off to work, there are new webs filigreeing across the windshield. I initially thought these were actually cracks, but fortunately they're the real thing.
I say fortunately because it is my plan, nay my hope, that in time, if I leave them be, they will come to see me as their arachnid overlord, and thus give their subservience over to me. I can see it now, a vast army of them, mindlessly and willingly doing my bidding, marching over the lands and dispatching of all my enemies. Granted, I don't have any enemies at the moment, but give me time. Oh, I will rule the world, only to be placated by nubile young women. And cinammon rolls. Can't forget the cinammon rolls.

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger blk said...

Mighty King of the 8 legged wonders, eh?

:P

blk

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Michel said...

No one dares defy me. Bring me my cinammon roll, you nubile young woman, you!

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goober hahahah cinammon roll.

yes, a broom stick would work, but i'm anal and don't want to mix a hand-me-down broom w/ my fresh pasta! :)

blk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home