Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I know it's over, still I pray
You know how it is a few years into a relationship? The object of your affection no longer inspires a longing in your heart (or groin). You no longer look forward to spending time with them, and you only half-heartedly pay attention to anything they say, if you pay any attention at all? You imagine how things used to be, and wonder if they'll ever be like that again. What you could do to make things better. Whether life wouldn't be simply without them in your life, because they make your time with them simply miserable.
Yeah, well, that's how I feel about The Amazing Race. It's unfortunate, but I'll get over it. (Granted, gifts of chocolate would help immensely; email me for my address.) Oh, I'll still watch, but the love is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home