Friday, April 30, 2004

Pick me! Pick me!
I think that we can all agree that the most annoying thing about watching the payoffs, next to having members of your pool eliminated, are the commercials. (Okay, truth be told, I keep hoping against hope that one of those girls' breasts will pop out in the beer commercial with the freaky dancing guy, but it never happens.) But, honestly, how embarrassing is it that our "national" broadcaster is having a "greatest Canadian" contest. Honest, that's fucking pathetic. The only other place I've heard pulling shit like that is North Korea where, apparently, folks are willing to die to save portraits of Kim Jong-Il.
Oh, btw, it'd be great if the CBC promoted "greatest" Canadians who still live in the country. Just a thought. Dumbasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home