Thursday, October 02, 2003

That's one horse I don't care to ride anymore
Now, normally, I lurv nightmares. Nothing better to get a bit of an extra cardio workout while sleeping, waking up in a pool of your own sweat. I mean, hey, I've just lost a few hundred calories, and I wasn't even doing anything.
But, and I've only had them a few times, those dreams where you're in an elevator, something goes wrong and the elevator plummets storeys upon storeys, you're trapped in a box with strangers, everyone's freaking and screaming, you know the ground's coming quickly and you'll end up plastered on the roof before thudding back to the floor, your insides turned to mush by the impact, by the splinters of your broken bones, by the collision with the other occupants (who, in your dream, are responsible for the elevator malfunctioning in the first place),... well, let's just say I can do without these dreams.
So, does anyone know if elevator cables ever snap? Just wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home