Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Someone kill me now
Have to go to the monthly ACC executive meeting tonight. I think I'd rather stick darning needles up my urethra than have to sit through another one of these meetings. Most of the time they are okay, but lately there are some members who feel the need to go on and on and on and on and on and on about all the work they've done in other organisations and, consequently, are physically drained but, still! have the energy to join another executive as member-at-large. Therefore, with all their expertise, they're here to show us regular folks how things should be done.
This includes daily e-mails about Roberts Rules of Order, liability crap, leadership development necessities, ad nauseum. I can just see this guy, a few months down the line, complaining that he's exhausted from all the work he's done for us, and they've received no thanks in return. So I have to go directly from work to the meeting.
I feel dirty already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home