Thursday, February 14, 2002

Giving new meaning to the term “numb nuts”
I couldn’t help but notice some folks glancing at me this morning, snickering, pointing to my crotchal area. Couldn’t figure out what the reason behind all this attention was. Looked down; nope, all the buttons were done up on my fly. Got to work, turned on my Dell, and starting my daily surfing. And then, I happened across this blasphemous posting, and everything became clear. People were laughing because they were led to believe that I am naturally small everywhere! All I can say, folks, is that it was cold out that day. Ergo, shrinkage! IT WAS SHRINKAGE! Oh, why can’t anyone believe me? Do I have to go out and prove it? (Don’t answer that.)
However, if this is the way things are going to be, I would just like to point out that several small fires have been occurring lately at a software company in Old Montreal, and methinks that someone is deliberating setting these little blazes in order to drool at the johnny-on-the-spot firemen who show up to cool her down.
Normally, I wouldn’t say anything, but I’ve been encouraged to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home