Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Let's have a sing-along!
Of course, it's a duet. I'll need an innocent lass to sing the main part, I'll sing the italics. Who's with me?

I really can’t stay
But baby its cold outside
I've got to go away
But baby its cold outside
This evening has been so very nice
I'll hold your hands there just like ice
My mother will start to worry!
Beautiful what's you're hurry?
And father will be pacing the floor
Listen to the fireplace roar
So really I better scurry!
Beautiful please don't hurry
Well maybe just a half a drink more
Put some records on while I pour
The neighbors might think
Baby its bad out there
Say.. what's in this drink
No cabs to be had out there
I wish I knew how.... to break the spell
Your eyes are like starlight now
I’ll take you're hat your hair looks swell
I ought to say NO! NO! NO!
Mind if I move in close?
At least I'm gonna say that I tried!
What's the sense of hurtin my pride?
I really cant stay
Baby don't hold out
But its cold outside!!
I simply must go
But baby its cold outside
The answer is NO
But BABY its cold outside
How lucky that you dropped in
This welcome has been so nice and warm
Gosh look at that storm
My sister will be suspicious!
Gosh you're lips look delicious!
My brother will be there at the door!
Waves upon a tropical shore!
My maiden aunts mind is vicious
OOH you're lips are delicious
Well maybe just a cigarette more
NEVER such a blizzard before
I've got to get home!
But baby you'll FREEZE out there!
Say lend me a coat?
It’s up to you're knees out there
You've really been grand!
I thrill when u touch my hand
But don't you see?
HOW can you DO this thing to ME?
There's bound to be talk tomorrow
Think of my life long sorrow!
At least there be plenty of advice!
If U caught pnemonia and DIED!!
I really cant stay!
Get over that old out
o0o0o0o0o0o
Ahhhhhhh BUT BABY its cold.....OUT side!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home