Wednesday, August 07, 2002

It took me nearly two freaking hours to get to work this morning. Two hours! I have to get from Laurier metro to either Côte-Vertu or du Collège, and I haven't yet decided which way is quicker; through the mountain on the blue line or take the loop. Either way, you then end up at two of the most depressing metro stations around, and only then to take a rush-hour-only bus. In just three days I've read two books, a magazine and, last night, resorted to buying the Star 'cause I was so desperate.
I think it's time for me to do my part in destroying the environment, i.e. buying a car. I guess I'll just put it on my list of things to buy, which also includes, oh, a kitchen table, chairs, maybe a sofa. I'm tired of sitting on the floor while eating supper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home